BeatBuddy - The Only Drum Machine that Sounds Human & is Easy to Use
Vat not included
In Stock –
Free Shipping, 2 Year Warranty, Lifetime Support, 60-day Money Back Guarantee
DEMO AND REVIEW
The BeatBuddy is a drum machine in a stompbox, or a drummer pedal for short. Use this drum pedal for guitar and many other instruments. Further, we’ve meticulously recorded professional drummers and paired their samples with an algorithm that results in the best sounding drum machine you’ve ever heard.
In addition to being the most realistic drum machine on the market, it’s also the easiest guitar drum pedal to use. That is to say, there’s no fussing around with sequencers, and controlling the beat during a live performance is as easy as stomping on the pedal to add fills, transitions, and outros. Right now, get the Beatbuddy for sale at our special deal price!
Studio-quality 24-bit sound with true stereo audio.
220+ styles, 24 diverse genres, and 10 unique drum sets.
No programming necessary for live, hands-free control of the beat.
Works with any sound system and any instrument.
Unleash the full potential of the pedal with room for up to 300 drum sets and 3 million songs.
HEAR THE AWARD WINNING SOUND
- 3.5 x 5.1 x 2.5 in
- 1 lb 2.4 oz
- Press the pedal to start the beat using an intro fill, count in, or immediate start.
- Add a fill by pressing the pedal at any point during a song.
- Press and hold the pedal to transition to a song’s next part (verse to chorus).
- Double tap the pedal to end the song with an outro fill.
- Use the built in visual metronome to keep on the beat.
- 10 drum sets
- 24 genres
- 220+ styles
- All time signatures
- Add up to 3 million songs
- Add up to 300 drum sets
- Download from the Premium Library
- Create with free software
- Share on the forum
- Studio-grade 24-bit sound
- Award-winning samples
- True stereo
- Non-quantized (feels human, not mechanical)
- Recordings of professional drummers
- Use with any sound system including headphones.
- SD card with included content
- USB cable
- Power adapter