The Beatbuddy Premium Library SD Card includes 790+ songs, 20 drum sets and 30+ genres to ensure that you'll always be accompanied by the perfect drums.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
2 Year Warranty, Lifetime Support
Free Priority Shipping for U.S. and International Orders Over $99*
In Stock - FREE delivery in 5 days if you order before 5:00PM EST (U.S. Only)
Never worry about not having the right sound. The BeatBuddy Premium Library SD Card includes 790+ songs, 21 drum sets and 30+ genres to ensure that you'll always be accompanied by the perfect drums.
Furthermore, save big on our premium content with nearly 68% off the total value of $564, and that's mentioning nothing of the free updates until the end of 2019.
In addition, the premium library content includes beats to play songs from legendary artists such as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Santana, and many more.
Meanwhile, load your drums 57% faster with an upgraded SD card class
sample Demos found on the premium library sd card
You asked for it, and we (finally) did it: We preloaded the entire BeatBuddy Premium Library on an SD card so that you can just insert it and tap into the BeatBuddy's full potential. But, we didn't stop there. Above all, we upgraded to a faster SD card, which will load 57% faster than the original.
• First, save $390 when you buy the complete Premium Library SD Card instead of purchasing the drum sets and beats individually.
• Second, unlock your BeatBuddy's full potential without worrying about downloading and exporting the files to your BeatBuddy manually or creating your own beats. The Premium Library SD Card has everything you need.
• Lastly, a Speed Class 6 SD card gets you speeds of up to 12.5 MB/s, or 57% faster than the BeatBuddy's stock SD Card
Included Drum Sets:
- Vintage Ludwig Set
- Standard Pro + Percussion Set
- World Percussion Set
- Ballad Set
- John Bonham Inspired Set
- Phil Collins Inspired Set
- Jazz Brushes Set
- Mallets Set
- Drum & Bass Set
- Flamenco Percussion Set
- Studio Legend
- Reggae Drumset
- All Default Sets
Included Drum Beats:
- All Default Beats
- Hand Drums
- Gig Basics
- Jazz Brushes
- Beat Elements
- World Percussion Fusion
- Cafe Gig – Cajon Essentials
- Flamenco Vol. 1
- Flamenco Vol. 2
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 1
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 2
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 3
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 4
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 5
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 6
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 7
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 8
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 9
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 10
- Most Popular Cover Songs of All Time Vol. 11
- Hand Drums Mini Pack
- All in 3/4 Mega Pack
- Drums with Percussion
- The Most Popular Christmas Songs by Various Artists
- Gig Essentials – Swung & Shuffle Beats
- 3-3-2 Mega Pack
- Swung 3-3-2 Mega Pack
- Retro Disco
Also Includes Drum Beats in the Style of:
- The Beatles
- The Doors
- The Rolling Stones
- The Eagles
- Chris Tomlin
- Black Sabbath
- Pink Floyd
- Eric Clapton
- Led Zeppelin
- The Police
- Jimi Hendrix
- Elton John
- Tom Petty
- Billy Joel
- Steely Dan
- Neil Young
- Michael Jackson
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Stevie Wonde
- Guns N’ Roses
- Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Black Sabbath
- Fleetwood Mac
Produced by Goran Rista, Production Studio Goran Grooves.
What’s the difference between “songs”, “drum kits”, “drum sets”, “styles”, and “beats”?
The term song refers to the multiple verses, transition beats, fills, etc. that you control. However, we chose this term because each song is made up of several individual beats. Meanwhile, you’ll hear other people (or us!) referring to songs as “styles” or “beats”, and most people know what you mean by that, but the official term is “song.” “Drum kits” and “drum sets” both refer to the collection of drum samples used when playing a song.
Can I record my album with it? Do I need to pay any royalties?
Feel free to use the BeatBuddy’s Premium Library Content in any which way you like! For instance, use it for recording an album, use it live, use it to create music that you sell, anything you want — except for selling the beats themselves. It is all royalty-free, you don’t have to pay us a dime. However, we would appreciate it if you listed us as your drummer in your album credits, though. :-)